is a line of easy to clean urethane food processing belting
designed with sealed tension members and drive teeth across
the full belt width. The belt can be cleaned-in-place with resulting
savings in water, labor and waste water disposal when compared
to plastic modular belting. The tension members eliminate belt
stretch, a common cause of belt failure in long length applications.
Direct replacement of most 1” and 2” plastic modular belting.
Smooth surface allows cleaning to microbiological level and clean-in-place process
Sealed edges and tension members prevent ingress of microbes
Kevlar tension members provide
high strength, low stretch Tough polyurethane construction
- Water and chemical resistant
- Meets FDA material requirements for wet food contact Welded endless or splicing options available
- Stainless steel lacing
- Plastic rivets USDA accepted for meat, poultry and dairy processing equipment
- Meat and poultry and dairy certifications Runs on most plastic modular pulleys
Optional sidewalls and flights available
Direct drop-in replacement for most 1” plastic modular belting.
180° wrap for most 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20 tooth modular pulleys.
2” minimum pulley diameter.
Direct drop-in replacement for most 2” plastic modular belt
180° wrap around most 8, 10, and 12 tooth modular pulleys
4” minimum pulley diameter
Fits monolithic urethane belt pulleys as well
Can be used with the PosiLace
™ pin fastening system Available in two cord per inch for light to medium applications
and four cord per inch for hi-torque applications Cold temperature urethane available
Replacement for plastic modular belt and fabric belt
- Quieter operation
- Easier cleaning
- No hinges or pins to break and contaminate product Designed for clean-in-place protocol
Less labor and cleaning water than plastic modular belt